We cordially invite you to become a member of the Albuquerque International Association. Membership dues are for a calendar year (January through December). Membership is renewed annually in December.
New Member Special Membership Offer: Join AIA now and receive a full calendar year 2020 membership PLUS complimentary membership for the remainder of 2019.
- Reduced admission prices to all AIA events – lectures and global affairs discussion dinners
- Participation in Book Club, Foreign Movie Club, International Cuisine Club and travel abroad
- Invitations to members-only events such as speaker receptions, annual summer party and others
- The opportunity to support international exposure for local schools through the Global Skills for Young Adults program
- Professional and personal networking
- The opportunity to contribute to enhancing the quality of life as well as the cultural and economic development of the city of Albuquerque
- Eligibility to become members at the Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union
Member: $60/individual; $90/family (same household)
AIA Friend: $150/individual or family
Includes all basic membership benefits PLUS
- Two complimentary tickets to a lecture
- Acknowledgement on the website
World Trotter: $250/individual or family
Includes AIA Friend benefits PLUS
- Reserved seating at all lectures
- Expedited registration at all lectures
- Early reservation for all AIA Club events
- Invitations to receptions with speakers
- Preferred seating at the speaker’s table for dinners
Citizen of the World: $500/individual or family
Includes World Trotter benefits PLUS
- Four complimentary tickets to a lecture (6 total)
- Invitations to host the speaker for meals and/or sightseeing during speaker’s stay in Albuquerque (dependent on speaker preference)
Global Leader: $1,000/individual or family
Includes Citizen of the World benefits PLUS
- Four additional complimentary tickets to a lecture (10 total)
- Seating with speaker at special events
- Invitations to Global Leader-level social events
- Corporate: $1,000/organization
To join or renew your membership, please download the appropriate form and mail with your payment to: Albuquerque International Association, PO Box 92995, Albuquerque, NM 87199. You can also pay online with credit card.
AIA is a division of the Center for International Studies (CFIS). CFIS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The IRS tax ID is 56-2362864.