We cordially invite you to become a member of the Albuquerque International Association
Membership dues are for a calendar year (January through December).
Membership is renewed annually in December.
- Reduced admission prices to all AIA events – lectures and global affairs discussion dinners
- Participation in Book Club, Foreign Movie Club, International Cuisine Club and travel abroad
- Invitations to members-only events such as speaker receptions, annual summer party and others
- The opportunity to support international exposure for local schools through the Global Skills for Young Adults program
- Professional and personal networking
- The opportunity to contribute to enhancing the quality of life as well as the cultural and economic development of the city of Albuquerque
- Eligibility to become members at the Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union
Become a Member of AIA
The AIA is offering a special opportunity to join/renew at a half-price rate
for July-December 2022.
You may join and pay your membership fees
online by following the link below.
To join or renew your membership by mail,
please download and print the form below
and mail along with a check payable to
Albuquerque International Association to:
Albuquerque International Association,
P.O. Box 92921, Albuquerque, NM 87199.
AIA is a division of the Center for International Studies (CFIS). CFIS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The IRS tax ID is 56-2362864.
$90/family (same household)
Includes all basic membership benefits.
$150/individual or family
Includes all basic membership benefits PLUS:
- Two complimentary tickets to a lecture
- Acknowledgement on the website
$250/individual or family
Includes AIA Friend benefits PLUS:
- Reserved seating at all lectures
- Expedited registration at all lectures
- Early reservation for all AIA Club events
- Invitations to receptions with speakers
- Preferred seating at the speaker’s table for dinners
Citizen of the World
$500/individual or family
Includes World Trotter benefits PLUS:
- Four complimentary tickets to a lecture (6 total)
- Invitations to host the speaker for meals and/or sightseeing during speaker’s stay in Albuquerque (dependent on speaker preference)
$1,000/individual or family
Includes Citizen of the World benefits PLUS:
- Four additional complimentary tickets to a lecture (10 total)
- Seating with speaker at special events
- Invitations to Global Leader-level social events
To join or renew your membership, please download the appropriate form and mail with your payment to: Albuquerque International Association, PO Box 92995, Albuquerque, NM 87199. You can also pay online with credit card.