As a member-driven organization, AIA relies on the active involvement of volunteers to manage our innovative and diverse programs. Volunteering with AIA is a rewarding experience. Some activities require just a small time commitment, while others take more time but return greater rewards.
We are currently in need of help in the following areas:
On Sunday, November 3, 2019 AIA will host its annual Gala: “Music, Food and Wine Around the World”. This year’s theme is The Magic and Power of India. This is AIA’s major fundraiser of the year and your support enables AIA to continue providing the engaging educational programs that you enjoy and that contribute so much to the Albuquerque community.
We need volunteers to help, both in advance and on the day of the Gala. Specific areas of need are:
1) Ask for silent auction donations from local businesses in your area (you also can choose from AIA’s existing list of business donors)
2) Prepare display materials for silent and live auctions such as posters, bid sheets and bid cards
3) Help set up silent auction items on the day of event
4) Help close the silent auction on the day of event
5) Keep track of bidding during the live auction